Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Parental Guidance/Snack Schedule (see bottom)

Hello Parents!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! to all the parents who have helped in one way or another whether it was at practice, in the game or even just to help pack or to carry that monster bag!

I know that with this being my first year coaching (and Courtney's first year playing) it is somewhat of a learning experience for us.  I am realizing that without having any more practices that having more help in running the team is needed.  The girls still have so much to learn. With that said, I would like to add some helping positions to our team and ask for you to commit to certain dates.  I would really appreciate it and I know the girls will benefit from it.

2 field managers are needed when on defense. Sandy Bockelman and I can cover that. BUT on offense we need 1st and 3rd coaches, a bench coach and a pitcher.

Sandy and I can handle the bench/batting and pitching. I will need coaches for 1st and 3rd. I also know that Sandy won't be able to make it to a few games (Sandy, if you can email me the dates you can't make it) I will post those dates and we will fill those spots as well. If you are interested in pitching, please let me know when you can help with that. I would love help in that area too.  Please email me (lborlandcountry@gmail.com) the dates you can help out sometime this week. (I'll post them by Friday) I think it will best help make sure we can coach the kids while in the field.  We were only able to cover so much in are few practices. FYI, All games our on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

SNACK SCHEDULE:

Game 1: Borland
Game 2: Beckman
Game 3: Bockelman
Game 4: Bondar
Game 5: Cummings
Game 6: Garldauskas
Game 7: Kerner
Game 8: Malbasa
Game 9: Ritt
Game 10: Sidloski
Game 11: Von Glahn
Game 12: Wheeler
Game 13:  Williams
Game 14: Borland

No comments:

Post a Comment