Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Practice Makes "Perfect"!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE PARENTS and BLUE JAYS who turned out for the meet and greet!

I am SOOOO excited to start playing ball!  We have an amazing group of girls! I know, based off this meet and greet that we are going to have an amazing season!

We have a great group of girls who are excited to LEARN, give their BEST EFFORT and HAVE FUN! (these were the answers I got from your girls)

WITH THAT SAID.....we will only have a few practices before our 1st game.  I want to get as much practice in as possible.  I am going to see if we can add another one if possible.

SO...If I can enlist ALL of you parents to work on some hand eye coordination catching and even hitting.  ABSOLUTELY use a wiffle ball and bat! or any ball to get the girls moving and coordinating their eyes and hands.

Like I said...it is all about "FUN"damentals.  We are going to be focused on learning and having fun! If we win...all the better...if not...we learn about losing...it is all good.

I heard the practise schedule and game schedule will be out later this week. I will keep you up to date.

(I can't believe I missed a picture opportunity with the girls today....next week.  Please make sure you all comment advising if your daughter's picture will be publishable on the website) Thanks! Coach L.

No comments:

Post a Comment